[WSBAPT] DOR REETA - Updated - But Doesn't Work

Ronald St. Hilaire rfs at licbs.com
Wed Aug 19 15:20:43 PDT 2020

Downloaded form using Google Chrome.  Saved to hard drive.  Opened with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.  Box 5 drop down works fine.

Ronald F. St. Hilaire · Certified Elder Law Attorney
Liebler & St. Hilaire, P.S.
P.O. Box 6125 · Kennewick, WA  99336
8131 W. Grandridge Blvd., Suite 101 · Kennewick, WA  99336
(509) 735-3581 office · (509) 735-3585 fax
rfs at licbs.com<mailto:rfs at licbs.com> · www.bentonfranklinlaw.com<http://www.bentonfranklinlaw.com/>
 [LieblerStHilaire_Color_PS_1]

Certification as Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation.  The Supreme Court of Washington does not recognize certification of specialties in the practice of law.  Certification is not required to practice law in the State of Washington.

Confidentiality Notice:  This email transmission is intended only for the addressee named above.  It contains information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from use and disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this transmission or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents or other use is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy the original and notify us by telephone immediately.  Thank you for your cooperation.