[WSBAPT] DOR REETA - Updated - But Doesn't Work

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Aug 19 14:44:29 PDT 2020

List Members -

Just a head's up, the DOR Website has a newly revised and updated REETA.
The Box 5 drop down menu does not work in Chrome, Firefox, MSFT Edge - but
allegedly works with Internet Explorer (which my computer doesn't have
after the most recent update from my tech folk.

Spoke with a lovely person at DOR. She knows of the problem. They are NOT
working to fix it. Her advice is to just bring back IE and use that
interface.

I am hoping that the good people at King County Recording will still accept
the REETA even though this one entry will be hand-written into the form.

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com> *