[WSBAPT] Gift from Trustee/Beneficiary of RLT to Contingent Beneficiary

Matt Yates matt at yatesmarshall.com
Tue Aug 18 09:33:31 PDT 2020

Thank you, John.  I presume that the rationale is that if the Trust is revocable and client is sole trustee, than there really is no difference between client gifting it to his son personally or from the trust.  That makes sense.

Thank you also for the advice about doing a resolution as grantor.
Matt

Matthew D. Yates
Attorney at Law
Yates Marshall, PLLC