[WSBAPT] Attorney Referral

Setareh Mahmoodi mahmoodi.setareh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:46:38 PDT 2020

Hi Loren,

I hope you are doing well! We do that and I would be happy to help. My
contact information is below:

*Setareh Mahmoodi *

*Attorney at Law *

*18222 104th Ave NE, Suite 103*

*Bothell, WA 98011*

*Phone: 425-806-1500*

*Fax: 425-489-4142 (Please email documents if at all possible)*

*Email: SM at LawOfficesofSM.com*

*Website: **http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/ <http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/>*

Thanks so much,

Setareh

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 5:03 PM Loren Pirkle <loren at pirklelawoffice.com>
wrote:

> All –
>

> I have a potential client that needs an attorney to help make an
> offer-in-compromise with the IRS. Self-referrals are fine. This will likely
> lead to additional new clients, since the CPA has also requested referrals,
> for his files.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Loren
>

> Lawrence A. Pirkle
> Pirkle Law Firm, Inc. P.S.
> 1220 Memorial Hwy., Suite A
> P.O. Box 1788
> Mount Vernon, WA 98273
> Tel: (360) 336-6587
> loren at pirklelawoffice.com
>
> This e-mail may contain confidential information which is legally
> privileged. The information is solely for the use of the addressee(s) named
> above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or other use of the contents of this information is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by
> return e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.
>
> ---IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE---
>
> Pursuant to requirements related to practice before the Internal Revenue
> Service, any tax advice contained in this communication (including
> attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used for purposes of
> (i) avoiding penalties imposed under the United States Internal Revenue
> Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any
> tax-related matters.

> others.***

*Best regards, *

*Setareh Mahmoodi *

*Attorney at Law *

*18222 104th Ave NE, Suite 103*

*Bothell, WA 98011*

*Phone: 425-806-1500*

*Fax: 425-489-4142 (Please email documents if at all possible)*

*Email: SM at LawOfficesofSM.com*

*Website: **http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/ <http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This email message and any attachments is a
transmission from the law firm and is intended for the recipient only.  It
may contain information that is confidential and legally protected by the
attorney-client, work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the
designated or intended recipient, please destroy the message without
disclosing any of its contents and notify us immediately by reply email or
by calling (425) 806-1500.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are now required to
advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax
advice contained in this communication, including attachments and
enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for
the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party
any tax-related matters addressed herein.