[WSBAPT] Spokane Referral

Jane Bitz jbitz at whc-attorneys.com
Mon Aug 10 14:56:58 PDT 2020

Brian:

I didn't see any replies to your inquiry. I can help the PC. There will be logistical issues with the DPOA. Most of the facilities that have congregate dining and other group activities are limiting visitors. If you want to pass my contact information to the PC, we can discuss the process of signing documents in a socially distanced manner.

Stay well.
Jane.

Jane G. Bitz
Of Counsel
Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC
12209 E. Mission Ave, Suite 5
Spokane Valley, WA 99206-4824
(509) 927-9700 x126
FAX: (509) 777-1800

[image001 (4)][cid:image004.png at 01D66F26.7E4B6900][cid:image003.jpg at 01D66F26.7E4638E0]
THE CONTENTS OF THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND PROTECTED BY THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR OTHER APPLICABLE PROTECTION.  Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BY E-MAIL, FAX OR TELEPHONE and PROMPTLY DELETE this electronic mail.  This mail cannot be modified without express written consent of Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC.  Thank You.