[WSBAPT] Notary Electronic signature rejected on Oath by Court

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at glgmail.com
Sun Apr 26 10:14:58 PDT 2020

It was the clerk who rejected – so I resubmitted and asked the clerk to present to the JUDGE and not reject my documents outright.  I haven’t heard back from Thursday resubmitting.

Dalynne Singleton
Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection
1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291
360.568.5065
360.568.8092  fax
dalynne at glgmail.com<mailto:dalynne at glgmail.com>
Website:  www.glglawgroup.com

Due to COVID-19, I am working remotely.  As a result, I cannot accept any physical messenger service at this time.  Please email all pleadings and agreed upon service documents to theresa at glgmail.com<mailto:theresa at glgmail.com>.
In-person meetings are not possible at this time.  Email is the best way to reach me until further notice.  If you would like a telephone conference, please email my paralegal theresa at glgmail.com<mailto:theresa at glgmail.com> or dara at glgmail.com<mailto:dara at glgmail.com> to set such conference.

Thank you very much and stay safe!

LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.