[WSBAPT] Trust Notice / Qualified Beneficiary

Mark Vohr mcv at ohanafc.com
Mon Apr 20 14:22:07 PDT 2020

If I correctly understand John's hypo - I would agree. The qualified beneficiaries can change depending on who is ahead of them and what happens to them.  In a dynasty type trust any time an older beneficiary dies (whether they are a permissible distributee or a qualified beneficiary)  one has to look at who are the permissible distributees and the who are the qualified beneficiaries and how that may have changed with the ancestor's passing.

Regards,

Mark

Mark C. Vohr, Esq.
Ohana Fiduciary Corp.