[WSBAPT] Trust Notice / Qualified Beneficiary

Karin Treadwell Karin at sayrelawoffices.com
Mon Apr 20 13:56:57 PDT 2020

Hi all:

Marcia Fujimoto has an excellent article on this topic in the RPPT summer 2019 newsletter - "Trustee's Duty to Keep Beneficiaries Informed:  A Roadmap through Relevant Washington Statutes."

Karin
Karin S. Treadwell
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave S
Seattle WA  98144-3909

phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Covid-19 Update - Sayre Law Offices remains available to serve our clients and the public during this time, subject to the orders and recommendations of government authority. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we may be of service to you, your family, or your business.

All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone; please call the Seattle office. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis; please call the Seattle office.

MAIL AND DELIVERIES can be received at the Seattle office. For any other needed arrangements, please call the Seattle office.

Be assured that we will continue to advise and support our clients throughout this health emergency.