[WSBAPT] Bequests to citizens of Czech Republic

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Fri Sep 27 13:52:09 PDT 2019

I had one of those a while back.  I recall difficulty finding the people in the Czech Republic, but I think once we found them, we simply mailed them a check.  But my memory might be faulty.
If my memory is good, then be sure to get full contact info for each beneficiary.
I would be delighted to deliver the checks when the time comes.  Please send airfare.
Phil Jones
Portland, OR