[WSBAPT] Property chain of title for TODD

Sara D. Longley sara at longley-law.pro
Mon Oct 28 17:37:06 PDT 2019

Thank you, Mike and the offline response I received.  I am crossing my
fingers the 1981 divorce decree contains the necessary information!

Sincerely,

Sara Longley

Sara D. Longley, J.D., LL.M.

LONGLEY LAW PLLC

1734 NW Market Street

Seattle, WA 98107

 <tel:%28206%29%20434-5644> (206) 434-5644

 <mailto:Sara at longley-law.pro> Sara at Longley-law.pro

 <http://www.longley-law.pro/> www.longley-law.pro

ATTENTION CLIENTS: I am in the process of merging my law firm into Ivy Law
Group, PLLC.  Over the next few months my web site will redirect to
www.ivylawgroup.com <http://www.ivylawgroup.com>  and I will begin emailing
from Sara at ivylawgroup.com <mailto:Sara at ivylawgroup.com> .  My existing email
address and telephone number will continue to function and my physical
office location will not change.  I look forward to serving you in the
coming years.

This email is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from
disclosure.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the
sender by telephone or reply email and delete this message and all
attachments.  Thank you.