[WSBAPT] Spousal award in lieu for Deficiency judgment

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:35:06 PDT 2019

Thanks Jane.  Raises up several good points for client to consider ...

Melinda

Misspelled from my iPhone, which spells as it pleases and is not grammar correctly.

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.