[WSBAPT] funding trust with nonprobate assets

Mark Vohr mcv at ohanafc.com
Thu Oct 17 13:25:01 PDT 2019

Hi Margaret -

            I think the whole thing could be handled outside of probate with a TEDRA agreement.   Specify that the agreement is a resolution of a dispute over the testator's intent (so that the distribution is from the estate).  You can even file the TEDRA agreement under a cause number that is set up for a TEDRA Agreement filing only.  I think the cost is $20.00

Regards,

Mark

Mark C. Vohr
Ohana Fiduciary Corp.