[WSBAPT] DSHS creditors claims

Mark Vohr mcv at ohanafc.com
Mon Oct 14 12:23:08 PDT 2019

Yes - DSHS is bound by the same timeframes/rules as regular creditors.  Also, note RCW 11.40.020(1)(d) which requires provides "the personal representative shall also mail a copy of the notice [to creditors], including the decedent's social security number, to the state of Washington department of social and health services office of financial recovery."

Regards,

Mark

Mark C. Vohr
Ohana Fiduciary Corp.