[WSBAPT] In need of assistance

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Sat Oct 12 15:46:03 PDT 2019

List -

I am in need of a new assistant. The job is as an independent contractor with maximum flexibility.  The only daily responsibilities are answering phones (remotely) and confirming any upcoming appointments. The rest of the work - both administrative and legal (such as setting up templates with client names and addresses) can be done anytime to fit their schedule.

If you know anyone who may be looking - please contact me off-list or share my email brent at williams-ruthlaw.com.

Thank you!

Brent Williams-Ruth
Attorney-At-Law

Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail / website / facebook /

As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com