[WSBAPT] Burial at Home

James B. Dolan jbdolan at jbdolan.com
Wed Oct 9 16:13:27 PDT 2019

Tom:

I believe there has been an update to statutes regarding disposition of
remains that allow for a more natural disposition, such as composting or
other "green" burial methods.  I don't think the new statutes went so far as
to allow someone to be buried in their backyard.

Jim Dolan

===================

Jones Butler Dolan, PS

www.jbdolan.com