[WSBAPT] Referral - Clark County/Vancouver, WA

Nestor Gorfinkel nestor at pplsweb.com
Mon May 20 15:59:56 PDT 2019

Call me I can let you know about the formalities in Florida. 425 961-0519.Nestor Gorfinkel, Esq.- Sent from my Samsung Device
-------- Original message --------From: Bryan Wichert <baw at spinnakerbldg.com> Date: 5/20/19  8:06 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com Subject: [WSBAPT] Referral - Clark County/Vancouver, WA

PC recently moved to the areas from Florida to live with her daughter. In need of a new POA so daughter can assist in selling PC’s house in Florida, and would like to do a general EP update.

Thanks,

Bryan A. Wichert | Attorney
Sanchez, Mitchell, Eastman & Cure, PSC
4110 Kitsap Way, Suite 200 | Bremerton, WA 98312
T 360.479.3000 | F 360.479.3983
baw at spinnakerbldg.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is confidential.  It may also be subject to the attorney-client privilege or be
 privileged work product or proprietary information.  This information is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than to
 the addressee(s)), copying or taking of any action because of this information is strictly prohibited.