[WSBAPT] TOD Deed for Hawaii Timeshare?

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Tue May 7 14:21:15 PDT 2019

Hawaii may not use TOD deeds, but many states use Ladybird Deeds (life
estate deeds where grantor-life tenant reserves the right to convey,
transfer and alienate without consent of remaindermen).  See if they allow
Ladybird deeds if they don't use TOD deeds.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this
message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded
message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of
this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.