[WSBAPT] Child discovered through DNA testing website

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Fri May 3 16:30:09 PDT 2019

I include a general disinheritance provision in every will that reads:
"Except as herein provided, I make no provision for any other child or
relative who may survive me." If I know the names of children that my client
wishes to disinherit, I always recommend that they identify them by name. I
also am careful in referring to "children" as a class of heirs; e.g. if you
use the reference to 'children' as a class then state it something like
this: " l leave my estate in equal shares to my children, as specifically
identified by name herein".

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.