[WSBAPT] Mobile home purchased from decedent and Ch. 11.62 RCW

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Fri Mar 8 11:50:11 PST 2019

The mobile home should still have a vehicle title and should qualify for the
quiet title procedure for vehicles, per my earlier post. Procedures included
in that post.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.