[WSBAPT] Flowers for Wife and Daughter - secretly

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Wed Mar 6 12:10:12 PST 2019

There are several “flower of the month” clubs.  Google it, you will see several.
To keep it a secret, have your client put $ in your client trust account, or give $ to a close friend or relative, with instructions to hold the funds until the guy dies, then purchase a membership.  Figure out what it would cost to fund such a membership for ___ years, then add a generous amount for inflation, price increases, etc.  Be sure to specify what happens to any excess funds.  But don’t send the money to the florist until the guy dies.  Florists go out of business just like everybody else.
Phil Jones
Portland, OR