[WSBAPT] Flowers for Wife and Daughter - secretly

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Wed Mar 6 11:15:25 PST 2019

Good Morning List Members -

I have a situation that I find extremely sweet and romantic and would love
some suggestions/insight as to how I can make this wish happen.

Have a client who would like to send flowers, monthly, to his surviving
wife and daughter. Sweet, right?  Here is the hitch - I can totally just
put it into his will/testamentary trust - but if possible, he would like
for it to be a surprise.  Given that his wife would be his first PR if she
survives, it would not be a surprise if she set it up herself.

Does anyone have ideas on how this could work? Is it something that he
should just contact a florist and pre-pay?  He is not even to 50 yet so
barring illness/accident - he should be around for many moons to come.

Appreciate any suggestions that can make this happen.

Thank you!
Brent

--

*Brent Williams-Ruth*