[WSBAPT] Off-Topic Referral Requests

Eden Rubenstein Toner attorneytoner at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 19 11:44:18 PDT 2019

My understanding is that the VA requires “accredited representatives”, found at www.va.gov/ogc/apps/accreditation.

Eden Rubenstein Toner

Attorney at Law

1600-B SW Dash Point Road, #163

Federal Way, WA 98023

phone 206-953-4485

     IMPORTANT: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) is intended to be confidential, only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please notify me by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.  My email is not encrypted;  if you have sensitive information to transmit, please contact me before sending.