[WSBAPT] Off-Topic Referral Requests

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Thu Jul 18 14:47:47 PDT 2019

  1.  For disability claims, try Joe Koplin http://www.moschettokoplin.com/attorneys/joe-koplin/
  2.  For restoration of rights, try Rainier Law Group https://www.rainierlaw.com/practice-areas/expungement-lawyer
I realize those are both Bellevue referrals, but I doubt the client would have to meet with the lawyer much if at all.

Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants
James Pleasants, P.C.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel.
(425) 497-0799 fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.