[WSBAPT] Division of property at a passing. Will vs. TOD

Robert R. Cole cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Mon Jul 15 14:04:14 PDT 2019

I would suggest only using a Will to set it up with all the details
possible.  But, in Snohomish County I had a mess in an estate where the
decedent previously made an illegal segregation that was substandard in
size, and Planning worked with us to use the testamentary segregation to
add property to that existing lot.  It may have been a stretch, but
sometimes it doesn't hurt to ask.

Very Truly Yours,

Robert R. Cole

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.