[WSBAPT] Vietnamese Interpreter and Translator

Shannon Gould shannon at mapleleaflaw.org
Fri Jul 5 12:02:24 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Does anyone have some referrals for a Vietnamese interpreter/translator? I have a client who doesn’t speak much English at all and would like to have her estate plan translated and her conversations with me interpreted.

Thanks in Advance,

Shannon Gould
Estate Planning Attorney
Maple Leaf Law, PLLC
Mail:    1037 NE 65th Street  #354  Seattle, WA  98115
Office: 1300 N. Northlake Way  Suite 200  Seattle, WA 98103
206.522.2252
shannon at mapleleaflaw.org

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author’s prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but you must take your own precautions as we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege.