[WSBAPT] help navigating aftermath of a suicide

Jen Doehne jdoehne at bgwp.net
Tue Jan 22 17:04:16 PST 2019

Thanks for the response. Mother lives in Kitsap County (where brother died). We have relocated her down to Thurston County to live with Daughter.  Deceased was not employed and I have confirmed that he refused to apply for governmental assistance.  Mother paid for him. I just learned that he was living with Mother (not homeless).

Thank you for the article. It was very informational.

Best,
Jen