[WSBAPT] referral of premarital agreement - two attorneys - West Seattle?

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Thu Jan 10 10:46:24 PST 2019

Former client of mine needs an attorney to draft and advise on a premarital agreement, and her spouse-to-be likely will need an attorney as well. Modest assets, well below federal estate tax levels. They live in West Seattle but would probably travel or work by phone/email as needed. I'd do it for her but I am swamped on other matters.

Any referrals? Self-referrals also welcome--thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC