[WSBAPT] Update on Upcoming Changes to the Real Property and the Probate & Trust Listservs

Michael Liebert mike at jmlpllclaw.com
Tue Jan 8 11:32:26 PST 2019

Mr. Safren:  I have been an RPPT Listserv member during the approximate 10 or so years this service has been available to attorneys and former attorneys in Washington State.  I find the information presented by members of your organization of great interest.  In 2017 I voluntarily retired from the practice of law after 39 years.  My WSBA bar number was #8060.

I would very much like to remain on the RPPT mailing list for informational purposes, even thou I do not actively partake in answers to questions or provide personal requests for information.  I would be willing to pay a viewers fee (if there is such a thing)  in order to continue to receive updates and notices of upcoming events of interest to the WSBA.  I notice that your email notification of yesterday indicates that active attorney membership is not a requirement to belong to this Section.  I am currently a member of the Kitsap Legal Services Board of Directors, and I consider the dissemination of current information from the RPPT Listserv as helpful to our Board.  For example, information pertaining to guardianships (particularly the effects and changes to TEDRA) are extremely useful is assisting with preparation of the CLE information which our Board produces each May for Kitsap County GAL certification purposes.

I would be more than happy to pay the annual RPPT section membership fee ($35.00?) to remain on the RPPT Listserv.

Please consider extending my membership beyond the February 1, 2019 deadline.  I would appreciate if someone from RPPT Listserv would respond to this request.

Thank you

J, Michael Liebert