[WSBAPT] Phoenix, AZ referral for deed work

T. Dowell teedowell at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 16:13:03 PST 2019

I recommend Bill Viall - licensed in WA and AZ - lives in AZ. I have included him on the email.

Theresa E. DowellDOWELL LAW OFFICESSUITE 300RIDGEWOOD CORPORATE SQUARE11900 NE 1ST  ST.
BELLEVUE. WA 98005
Tel: 206-660-1502
 EMAIL ADDRESS:   Email:  TEEDowell at aol.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.In a message dated 2/26/2019 3:45:02 PM US Mountain Standard Time, ak at keithlawandmediation.com writes:

Good afternoon,  Listmates:

I’m looking for a referral for deed work in the Phoenix, AZ metro area.  The client resides in Washington and we’ll be creating a revocable living trust here.  The referral would be for someone in Arizona to assist with deed preparation and recording to transfer the 4 pieces of real estate there into the trust.

Thanks in advance, Adrienne

--

Adrienne Keith Wills, Attorney/Mediator

Helping family law and estate planning clients create their legacy

1700 Seventh Ave, Suite 2100 | Seattle, WA  98101

Web:  www.AdrienneKeith.com | Tel. (206) 523-3047 | Fax (206) 219-6714