[WSBAPT] Unsecure Website

Theresa Nguyen theresa at tnguyenlaw.com
Fri Feb 22 06:44:16 PST 2019

Hello,

I was just registering for my CLE class, and my computer provided that the link was insecure.

Do you know if the WSBA will be securing the websites links when taking payments anytime soon?

Either way I will be sending in payment but I thought I would let you know.

Thank you!
—

Sincerely,

Theresa T. Nguyen, J.D., LL.M.
Law Office of Theresa Nguyen, PLLC
1500 Benson Rd S., Suite 203 | Renton, WA 98055
Ph. 425.998.7295 | Fax 425.420.2695
theresa at tnguyenlaw.com | www.tnguyenlaw.com

When sending documents or scheduling appointments, please CC legal at tnguyenlaw.com to ensure your documents are filed properly and prompt attention is given to your appointment request.

This e-mail and the attachments within is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. secs. 2510-2521, and is legally privileged and confidential. This communication may also be protected by attorney-client privilege, the work product doctrine or other applicable legal protections. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any unauthorized review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or call the sender at 425.998.7295 and destroy all copies of the original message.