[WSBAPT] Translation Services

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Wed Feb 20 09:28:33 PST 2019

Good Morning List -

I had written a couple weeks back about this, but then my list membership
was disabled, thus I apologize if there were responses and I did not see
them....but here I go again.

Have a prospective client who would like to have their estate planning
package translated into Spanish.  Does anyone have a company that they use
to do this?

Or is someone fluent that can draft those documents? I have explained that
it may be more cost effective to utilize an attorney fluent in Spanish as
the cost by using me would be my fee plus whatever the translation costs
are....

Appreciate any suggestions or referrals (including self).

Brent

--

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Founding Member*