[WSBAPT] Skagit County Probate

Ron Housh ron at housh.org
Mon Feb 18 09:33:12 PST 2019

I have opened probates in at least 2 or 3 counties outside of King and Snohomish by mailing in the documents and paying the extra clerk’s fee.  I suggest calling the clerk’s office – they are very accommodating.

Ron

I AM TYPICALLY IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AND IN THE MOUNT VERNON OFFICE ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

Ronald G. Housh, P.S.

Attorney at Law

Seattle Office:

1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000