[WSBAPT] seller-financed real property sale

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Tue Feb 12 09:11:44 PST 2019

Both Federal and State laws can apply to seller financing

Barnes Walker has an article on the Dodd Frank Act applicability to Seller Financing, which can be found here:
https://barneswalker.com/seller-financing-restrictions-under-the-dodd-frank-act/

The Washington Consumer Loan Act also has applicability, here is an article on that:
https://dfi.wa.gov/residential-seller-financing

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company