[WSBAPT] Title company letter

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:55:47 PDT 2019

Hi Harkiran. Excellent question. Good to see you pushing back.

Phil is absolutely correct. I have long ago decided I was not going to take on their job and accompanying liability for them. They always ask for this but I have a good responsive letter - if you'd like to see it contact me directly.

Melinda

Misspelled from my iPhone, which spells as it pleases and is not grammar correctly.

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.