[WSBAPT] Title company letter

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Fri Aug 30 14:34:20 PDT 2019

I don’t have a sample letter, but that does not prevent me from being opinionated.  The title company wants you to express an opinion regarding the existence of liens?  Isn’t that their job?  In the old days, title companies examined the probate court file.
Or do they merely want you to state whether your office has or has not received any claims?
Be careful that you don’t become a defacto insurance company.
Phil Jones