[WSBAPT] Cohabitation Agreement - Level of Detail on Financials?

Glenn Price glenn at pricefarrington.com
Fri Aug 30 07:52:11 PDT 2019

Tom, If enforceability is your presumed goal, I believe it would be imprudent at best and disastrous at worst to fail to provide full disclosure in a co-habitation agreement.

Glenn D. Price, J.D.
Price & Farrington, PLLC
Attorneys and Counselors at Law
[GlennPrice227_small]   [WC-Member-Logo-Founding]
Parkwood Office Center
2370 130th Avenue N.E., Suite 103
Bellevue, Washington 98005
Phone: 425.451.3583  Fax: 425.522.4818
Email: glenn at pricefarrington.com<mailto:glenn at pricefarrington.com>
Home page:   www.pricefarrington.com<http://www.pricefarrington.com/>
Estate, Tax, Retirement and Asset Protection Planning
This e-mail and any attachment is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and is privileged and confidential within the attorney-client privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.
IRS Circular 230 provides that this message cannot be used to avoid any IRS tax penalties.

No trees have been killed in the sending of this message, but billions of electrons have been horribly inconvenienced.