[WSBAPT] Heirs for probate notice

Rich McEntee jrmcentee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 11:42:15 PDT 2019

Hello

I am preparing a petition to commence a probate. The decedent was quite elderly. She had no children but quite a few siblings. Only one sibling is alive. That sibling is named to inherit the residue of the estate. No other siblings were named. There are many nieces and nephews who survived the deceased siblings. My question: to satisfy the probate statutes, are all of these nieces and nephews required to receive notice of the probate as representatives of their deceased parents? I ask because there are many survivors and the whereabouts of some is unknown to the PR.

Thanks
Rich

RICH McENTEE
McENTEE LAW OFFICE