[WSBAPT] Purchase and sale agreement termination

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Aug 23 09:17:59 PDT 2019

On that bare set of facts, I think Buyer wins specific performance, so long as Buyer fully performs. Of course, one can always review the contract terms and see if there is another possible out, or see if there is a place where Buyer might slip up and not be able to complete the purchase.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC