[WSBAPT] Purchase and sale agreement termination

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Fri Aug 23 09:06:20 PDT 2019

I start by looking for defects in the agreement.  No or defective legal description is good start. Earnest money is another one. If it was not delivered on time I believe there is case law that says the contract is breached and no longer enforceable. Beyond that it is basic contract law, looking for a breach of a term, missing signature etc. Not many escape clauses for Sellers.