[WSBAPT] Ex-parte attorney needed for short appearance – Pierce County Superior Court

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Wed Aug 7 15:09:21 PDT 2019

One of my colleagues (Autumn Nigro, contact info below) has asked me to post the following inquiry.  Please respond directly to Autumn.
Thanks,
Phil Jones

Is anyone willing to present an order to appoint a personal representative in a probate matter in Pierce County Superior Court?  I have a very small probate matter. Our office is located in Portland.  I am trying to avoid having to bill the client to drive from Portland to Pierce County to present the order for five minutes at ex-parte.  Anyone willing to help?

Please note our new mailing address below.
Contact information (telephone, fax and email is the same).

Autumn Nigro|Duffy Kekel LLP
900 SW 5th Ave, Suite 2500, Portland OR 97204-1229
(503) 226-1201 (direct) | (503) 226-1371 (main)
(503) 226-3574 (fax)      |  anigro at duffykekel.com<mailto:anigro at duffykekel.com>