[WSBAPT] Need a Commercial real estate appraiser

Sara D. Longley sara at longley-law.pro
Fri Apr 26 12:02:15 PDT 2019

Hello listmates,

I'm re-sending this in hopes of getting a referral or two.  Please forgive
the repeat posting.

I am working with a probate client where the decedent's home is in an area
that has been rezoned for commercial, and I find myself in need of a
commercial real estate appraiser for the first time.  It's an older home and
there are no plans to sell, we just need to establish date of death value
and current value for distribution purposes.

Who have you worked with that you love, and (ballpark estimate, of course)
how much should my client expect to pay?

Many thanks,

Sara

Sara D. Longley, J.D., LL.M.

LONGLEY LAW PLLC

1734 NW Market Street

Seattle, WA 98107

 <tel:%28206%29%20434-5644> (206) 434-5644

 <mailto:Sara at longley-law.pro> Sara at Longley-law.pro

 <http://www.longley-law.pro/> www.longley-law.pro

This email is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from
disclosure.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the
sender by telephone or reply email and delete this message and all
attachments.  Thank you.