[WSBAPT] Need female estate planning attorney in the Bay Area

Candace Wilkerson cwilkerson at wongfleming.com
Thu Apr 25 10:03:55 PDT 2019

Listmates:

I have a PC whose mother is in Menlo Park, CA, and needs to have an immediately effective POA for healthcare and finances.  I am looking for a female attorney who is willing to make housecalls.  (This is requested because the mother is elderly and frail and won't feel comfortable with a man coming to her home-according to her daughter.)

My PC is the daughter, who wants to be named as the attorney-in-fact on both documents.  I need the referral attorney to be able to determine 1) if the mother is willing and competent to sign powers of attorney at all, much less immediately effective ones; and 2) whether she wants to name her daughter if she does create the poas.

All referrals will be passed on to the daughter.

Thanks in advance.

Candace