[WSBAPT] Scholarship bequest tips?

John Creahan john at cairn-law.com
Wed Apr 17 12:01:26 PDT 2019

Hi Adrienne,
I think this largely depends on your client’s wishes and the amount she would like each recipient to receive.
If she is planning to fund this at death, you might consider using a non-charitable trust. I think the tax issues would be relatively minor – she would just need a good trustee who understands the issues.
Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Thanks,
John

John Creahan