[WSBAPT] partial satisfaction of creditor's claim

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Thu Apr 4 15:31:25 PDT 2019

The creditor's claim is not a judgment.  4.56.100 applies to judgments.
Unfortunate word choice on the document.
This is nonsense from the Clerk.
I would try a cover sheet with the caption "Receipt of Creditor on
Creditor's Claim" or just "Receipt of Creditor".

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.