[WSBAPT] Off-Topic Post: Three Horses

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Sun Sep 23 17:14:38 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon Brain Trust -

Today I write asking for your collective experience in a non-legal
capacity. My sister is in need.  She has been battling Lupus since 2004
and, unfortunately, this a condition that does not get better.  As a
result, she is having to give up her one childhood dream - that of horse
ownership.  She has three amazing horses, all well loved and cared for.
She has put together a flyer as we look in every corner of our network to
find someone who may be a great new home.

Please feel free to share and distribute far and wide.  The horses are
currently in East Olympia - but travel arrangements can be made.

This is not a fire sale and so references, back ground, and due diligence
will take place as this is truly the most difficult thing she has ever had
to do (and we lost our father in April).

Her name (Wendy) and contact information is contained in the flyer.

Thank you!

Brent

--

*Brent Williams-Ruth*