[WSBAPT] Unlawful Detainer - Service of Process - One Tenant in County Jail

Rhonda Rudman rhondarudman at comcast.net
Tue Sep 11 10:07:21 PDT 2018

I once served a guy in jail by calling the King County Sheriff. They had
me fax over the paperwork and then they walked it over to the jail and
handed it to the guy through the bars.
They even provided me with an affidavit of service.

Rhonda Lee Rudman
Attorney at Law
17791 Fjord Drive NE, Suite 134
Poulsbo, Washington  98370