[WSBAPT] Quit Claim Deed to Trust

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Fri Sep 7 18:09:48 PDT 2018

Dave:

Make sure the Grantee is the client as trustee, adequately identify trust by name, and date of agreement. I usually describe consideration in the deed to be “his acceptance in trust” in case the DOR wonders about the REET.

Think about whether a SWD is more appropriate for title insurance purposes. Make sure homeowner coverage carries over.

John J. Sullivan

Sent from my iPad