[WSBAPT] Redeeming US Savings Bonds

David Sweeney D.Sweeney at smithzuccarini.com
Thu Sep 6 16:14:55 PDT 2018

Maybe she should start with just going to a bank locally at which she has an account, and asking what is the procedure for redeeming U.S. Savings bonds.  She might take a few bonds to start with, and a certified copy of her letters testamentary.  It may be that they could pay her cash then.

David B. Sweeney
Smith & Zuccarini, P.S.
2155-112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, Washington 98004