[WSBAPT] PR compensation

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at glgmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:53:21 PDT 2018

I  have seen $20 to $50 an hour depending on services. Last time I asked for money for clean up and hauling, Judge asked me how much would you pay an hour for someone else to do it? He thought min wage was good enough so I said $20 an hour since PR was sorting as well... he signed off. Then as an attorney or cpa as PR, Ive seen $50