[WSBAPT] Probate Homeowner's Insurance Question

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Fri Oct 12 09:22:12 PDT 2018

Since the LLC remains in title, and I think it makes sense to leave the LLC in title until the sale takes place, I would think the LLC should be the insured.
I wonder if anyone sees a reason to have the estate be an additional insured?  I have never dealt with that issue.

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West